Senior Citizen Info
We've Saved Space for Your Business in
Bourbon, Missouri's New Retail and Industrial Park
Why locate your business in Bourbon, Missouri? That's easy!
Missouri is centrally located within the United States. Bourbon is conveniently located in Crawford County in East Central Missouri on of the best Missouri Highways — Interstate 44. Historic Route 66 runs right through town and brings hundreds of tourists through every year, and we're just 70 miles (an easy one-hour drive) southwest of metropolitan St. Louis.
Are we ready for you? You bet!
Bourbon has a ready workforce of people who appreciate fair treatment in exchange for good old fashioned work ethic. Bourbon is in easy traveling distance of several similar, but larger communities making it a convenient employment area.
Bourbon is an attractive tourist destination. Two major river resorts on the scenic Meramec River are located within 8 miles of downtown Bourbon and the famous Onondaga Cave and Meramec Caverns in Meramec Stat Park, as well as several other local tourist destinations are within 10 miles in either direction of Bourbon.
We are a Gateway to Ozark destinations including Missouri wineries, Lake of the Ozarks and world-renowned Branson, Missouri.
- 8 surveyed lots approximately 2 1/2 acres each, two entrances
- 4 lots designated retail
- 4 lots designated light to medium industrial
- New water and sewer infrastructure
- Three-phase electric available
- Fiber optics available
- Natural gas can be made available
- Situated between two I-44 exits
- Paved streets and curbs are planned
- Visible by 24,000 passing vehicles daily
- Two airports within a 15 mile radius
- Major rail line runs through the city of Bourbon
- Hotels and motels in Bourbon and neighboring cities
- Tow local banks — People's Bank and Town and Country Bank — stand ready to assist new business and their employees in locating to the area.
- Bourbon's own Dept. of Public Safety and a responsive and dedicated volunteer fire department
- Major hospital services within minutes
- Crawford County Emergency Medical Services (EMS) located in Bourbon
- Helicopter airlift services are a phone call away direct to several major St. Louis hospitals with trauma centers
- Restaurants, shopping, recreational activities throughout the area
- Two golf courses within 15 mile radius
- Affordable housing within city limits or in serene country settings
- Family-oriented community activities throughout the year
- Pre, Elementary, Middle, and High schools right in town; two private schools; universities and colleges within 30 mile radius
- Churches in several denominations
- Local parks, library, and community centers
We'd like to show you around!
For more information about locating your business in Bourbon's new retail and industrial park, and to request our Development Packet, please contact one of the following people:
To learn more about our region of Missouri, visit: